Wholesale Fair Trade Products
Ethical Products and Fair Trade are where trends are heading
Good for your customers. Good for the planet. Good for your business.
If our fair trade products interest you, most of them are available wholesale for stores which have a bent for values based and unique products.
The first step is to complete our wholesale intake form – please just download the wholesale products intake form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly. Due to the handmade and fair trade creation of our products, some items can be in limited supply – please allow good lead time if you are interested in ordering with us. Allow 2 weeks to complete intake and 3-4 weeks for initial order.
Here is what is bundled up in our wholesale fair trade products:
- Made by organizations that are members of the World Fair Trade Organization in Nepal. That means each product supports a range of social and economic benefits for the artisans and their communities. This assures no bonded labour has been used and social development is the primary outcome of these products.
- Lovingly handmade from the dye process, through to textile creation, felting and sewing. Unique aesthetic, quality and originality.
- All of our dyes are Azo-Free. A safe and responsible choice for your customers.
- Many of our products can be personalized and adapted by your customer - This equals a good value purchase, uniqueness, playful adaptability, and sustainable fashion. It will also keep them coming back for more accessories!
- Fibres of Life is a social entrepreneur project. As such, we pay a respectable living wage to all our staff, advocate for fair trade and social justice, allocate 1% of all of our sales to fighting child labour in India, and 5% from the sale of our Dog Bones to the Kathmandu Animal Treatment Centre in Nepal.
- We offer excellent communications materials to our retail partners to communicate the values behind the products - including our Poster, Bookmarks and Product Tags.
All this adds up to quality, fair trade ethics and unique style that demonstrates the positive values of your business to your customers.
Wholesale Fair Trade